Monday, June 27, 2016

Magnetic Letters

One of the centers that I have in my classroom is called TUBS. Basically it is a collection of 16 different aleph bet activities that my Kindergarteners can do independently. They pick a tub, find a quiet spot in the room, and complete the activity. Then, when they're done-- they put the tub back where it belongs. 

One of my favorite tub activities is called magnet letters. 
It was so simple and inexpensive to make. 

I bought a $1.00 baking tray from the dollar store and drew the Hebrew letters on it. 

Then, my students match the Hebrew Letter magnets to the letters written on the baking tray. I found these magnets in the supply closet at my shul. If you don't have them-- you can buy them here



As I said in the beginning of this post, this activity is placed inside a tub for easy access


If you want to add a label to your tub like I did, you can print and laminate this picture. I used double sided tape to stick the label my bin! 


B'shalom, 
Elana 

No comments:

Post a Comment